Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Glam Cheapie Beauty Faves

So many of my friends are hooked on Mac Cosmetics; and yes Mac is a great product line; however not everyone can afford their products. I've actually stopped using their foundation, blot powder, concealer, and lately their lipsticks because I've found other products that are less expensive however the quality is amazing. Below is a list of my favorite cheapie beauty products I can't live without.

Rimmel's Stay Matte Primer is my go to Face Primer. This primer is to be worn underneath your foundation and concealer. It keeps your face shine proof for over 5 hours. I blot my face only once a day when using this product. This product is only $6.99 and can be found a CVS or Ulta.
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod6380065





The LA Girl Pro Concealer is an amazing concealer! It gives great under eye coverage for dark circles and bags. I love using it to contour, which I will actually create a how to blog post on some time this week. This concealer sells for $2.99; and can be found at your local beauty supply or at Walgreens.com http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/l.a.-girl-pro-conceal-hd-concealer/ID=prod6220669-product


The Ben Nye Topaz Powder is the black woman's holy grail of Translucent Powder! OMG I can't live without it! One container last me forever. It sets your foundation so beautifully and has slight shimmer to it that looks amazing on our brown skin tones. Also, their banana powder is great for contouring! All the celebrity makeup artist use the banana powder to set their contour; search it on you tube. This powder sells for $7.00, however it is not available in stores and can only be ordered online at Camera Ready Cosmetics http://camerareadycosmetics.com/products/ben-nye-classic-translucent-face-powder.html
Everyone knows I love a good lipstick! And these Matte Pigmented Glosses by LA Girl are one of my favorites! These dry into a long lasting high pigmented Matte lipstick! They last all day! One application and your set for the day. My favorites shades are Rebel, Secret, and Black Currant. They sell for $3.99 and are available at your local beauty supply. If you live in the Houston Area inbox me and I can send you a couple of locations or you can purchase online at ikatehouse.com

If your more of a gloss girl, you will love the LA Girl Glazed lip paint. I like to wear lip glosses when I'm on the go. However these are amazing because you get a high pigmented glossy lip that wears well. The Glazed lip paint's are also available in your local beauty supply, the sell for $2.99 on ikatehouse http://www.ikatehouse.com/la-girl-glazed-lip-paint.html



No comments:

Post a Comment