Thursday, March 1, 2012

"Biting A Friends Style;Is it wrong?"



I will begin this post with the meaning of biting. Urban Dictionary.com defines biting as- To rip off another person's style, especially with respect to music or fashion. I personally don't mind sharing fashion tips and ideas with friends. I love feedback and learning new things. However, my friends all have different styles from me and would never go & buy the exact same item as I buy. I am thankful to have friends who all individually have their own style. Yes, my style has been bitten a number of times by acquaintances; whether it is clothes, shoes, hair, bags, nail color, style, and sadly even my persona. My advice for all my fashionistas that have dealt with biting is to keep your style fresh and bold. Most bitters are not bold fashionably, because if they were they wouldn't be copying your style. Don't get angry, take it as flattery, they like your style & want to be like you! What do you Goddesses think about Biting? Is it just flattery or is it wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment