Friday, March 16, 2012

Hair Crush:Long Hair Edition

Hi Goddesses! These days I am rocking long virgin indian hair; that I love! I get my hair inspiration from these four divas. From top left Lauren London's sleek straight hair, who appears to be a virgin indian hair wearer as well; her hair is always sexy and sleek! Toya Carter-Wright who's hair is always picture perfect, also appears to wear virgin indian hair as well. She wears it straight and curly which makes me think its virgin indian hair. Newcomer to the ATL Housewives, Marlo Hampton has hair that is nothing short of perfection! I would love to know more information on her hair! BBW's Jennifer Williams hair is naturally beautiful. It looks as though she may add pieces of virgin hair to achieve a fuller look. Lala Vasquez's hair is always beyond gorgeous! Its full of body and she always has the right color to set her hair style off. Tip: Ladies if you want to achieve a natural looking hair like these ladies only purchase Virgin hair! Virgin hair blends with your natural hair texture better, its also unprocessed, and last for years with proper maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment