Monday, April 4, 2016

Wash Day 4-2-16


Most naturals dread wash day; I for one love it! It's like a hair restart button!
It was a very long wash day with the above 5 products I used. 

I started with the Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil & Hydration Shampoo. Once I rinsed I applied my favorite hair product; Roux Porosity Control Corrector and Conditioner. This product is the bomb! It restores your hair's natural PH; which makes your hair more moisturized and healthier. I noticed that it also defines my curls very nicely. I did my research and found that a lot of naturals use this product as a leave in; due to its thin consistency and because it defines natural curls so well. I left this product in for an hour; because I was cleaning and running after my son's.Next I applied the Aphogee Intensive Two Minute Keratin Reconstructor. This product gives me a weekly gentle protein treatment to combat hair damage and manipulation. To shorten the wash-day process I applied Carol's Daughter Mirabelle Plum Replenshing Conditioner also because it contains Biotin. Biotin is known to strengthen hair and promote healthy hair growth. I left this product in for 30 minutes. I ended my wash day process with the Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Hydrating Conditioner. Lawd this stuff smells amazing and sinks into your hair strands. Its my favorite conditioner. I left this one on for 30 minutes and rinsed. I applied my leave in's the BBD Stretch Growth Creme Leave In Reconstructor, and the BBD Silkening Flat Iron oil;which aren't pictured here. I blow dried my hair with the wide tooth comb attachment and flat ironed my hair with my Babybliss Nano. My hair came out silky straight. However, I am not stylist so its not perfect. But I was pleased with my results. I took a photo (below) before I added curls to it.
Please share your Wash Day experience in the comments below!
Happy Growing!





No comments:

Post a Comment