Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Broke up with My Mac Studio Tech Foundation for Becca's Ever-Matte Shine Proof Foundation

No shade Mac; but Becca's Ever-Matte Shine Proof Foundation is the best foundation ever!
I have been on a quest to find a foundation that controls my t-zone oiliness and excess shine.
Becca's Ever-Matte Shine Proof Foundation has done the job! The coverage isn't as thick or as sticky as Mac's Studio Fix; however it is very creamy and provides a  medium buildable coverage.
Upon applying I also noticed that it didn't dry immediately; which gives me the opportunity to blend evenly throughout my skin. This foundation leaves a smooth skin like finish.
The Ever-Matte Foundation comes in 20 different shades; so there is a shade for every skin complexion.The only negative thing I can say regarding this foundation is the price.
It retails for $42.00 at Sephora; which is pretty pricey considering Mac's Studio Tech Foundation retails for only $32.00.  However, a little of this foundation goes a long way.

Application Process: I first applied my Rimmel Stay Matte Primer evenly throughout my clean and moisturized skin using my fingers. Next I used my Foundation brush to evenly apply the Becca Ever-Matte Foundation and blended using my Beauty Blender. I then applied my Becca Ultimate Coverage Concealer Creme in Treacle to conceal my under eye imperfections. Then, I followed with my LA Girl HD Pro Conceal Concealers in Fawn (highlight) and Beautiful Bronze (Contour) which are used to highlight and contour. Lastly, I set my foundation with Ben Nye's Translucent powder in Topaz.



No comments:

Post a Comment